Minty Bunny


- Good Morning Sugar Fans -

Hi it's Janine here, it's Wednesday and Scrapberry's Week!

I'm here to share my themed Design Team card with you, and I've used one of the gorgeous baby Scrapberry's stamps - this one is called 'Minty Bunny'
 


For my mini baby card I used dies to create a framed cloudy scene. The 'Minty Bunny' was stamped directly onto colouring card, coloured with Copic markers and carefully cut out. This was then added to the card front using foam tape. To completed the card I used clear glossy pen on the bunny's nose and the ladybird, die cut stars were also glued around the image.

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148
 
For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our Design Team. You can also find us on our facebook page (search for Official Sugar Nellie Group), and we also have a Pinterest board. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a sweet and precious card. Love it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Janine, that is so super cute!! Love this wee bunny and the way you've coloured it is perfect. Such a sweet card design. Love the vellum clouds and sweet stars. Hugs, Wends x