Gorjuss - On Top Of The World

- Good Morning Sugar Fans -

Hi it's Janine here, it's Wednesday and Gorjuss Week!

I'm here to share my themed Design Team card with you, and I've used the fabulous Gorjuss
stamp  'On Top Of The World' (minus the little pigeons); she also available as a mini
stamp here

Both stamps sets and lots of other Gorjussness can be found at Funkykits. 
 


http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148
 
Here's What I Did
I matted the card base with some leafy paper patterned paper which I edged with distressing ink. Next I die cut a piece of black card and more patterned paper using a curved die; both pieces were then attached to the card base using foam tape. I stamped a sentiment in the top left corner in black ink.

The image was stamped directly onto watercolour card and coloured with distressing inks, and then cut out. The completed image was attached to the card front using more foam tape so she would look like she was sitting on the curve. To finish off I added glitter to the sentiment and a few gems.

For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our Design Team. You can also find us on our facebook page (search for Official Sugar Nellie Group), and we also have a Pinterest board. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: