Sugar Nellie – Rosie

Happy Sunday! This is Jeanette and  I have a new card to share with you from Sugar Nellie. This is an image I bought ages ago because I just fell in love with it. I can’t see it on the website now but I am sure that many of you already have it and if not, there are many images by the same artist that ARE available.

This is Rosie and I thought she would make a cute Cupid for a Valentine Card.


The image was colored with Copic Markers and then the background was added with some Gamsol (OMS) and a couple of Prismacolore pencils. I then added the sentiment and then some pretty pink sequins. Love the CAS look.


Images by the same artitst and similar to this one can be found by clicking the link below:


A list of supplies used as well as the Copic Marker colors I used can be found on my blog as well as a few more pictures from different angles.
Thanks so much for swinging by Smile
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments: