Monday catch up

Hello Sugar addicts

You have not heard much from me is such a long time, I'm still here, just busy with other things.
I hope you all picked up the free image he other day as it's now gone. I hope to bring you other art in flash give always , keep your eyes open and visit regularly.

The lack of art has been a disappointment this year. Our favourite artist is not currently producing anything new for her agents and we have in the  past had most of her images.

I always strive to bring you better art every time but I don't think there is anything cuter out there.
So we have taken this time out to promote other stamps, Gorjuss is still a big part of our inventory with the recent addition for the minis giving collectors something new to add to their supplies.

Scrapberries are waiting to release more cute bunnies, winter this time, you will love these and we will have them as soon as we can.

I want to take this time to say what a wonderful DT we have, with the back up The Sweeties,  they all work hard to bring you inspirational creations . I am truly great full for all the work they do and to you for the support you have shown Sugar Nellie over the years.

I see a few stamp companies crumble during the downturn, as Sugar Nellie is only worked by me and just on a part time basis. There is no reason to change anything,  I will continue to look for the sweetest images and bring them to you.

For now I will continue to pack your orders and admire your sweet Sugar Nellie cards.

Karen

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to hear from you. I saw the Winter bunnies are coming, sadly a bit late for this year's Christmas cards. Hope you find some new sugar soon xx