Time for Walkies

Good morning Sugar Fans! 
 
It's Janine, and I'm here to share with you my Wednesday post.

For today's card I used a gorgeous All Dress Up digital stamp from Funkykits called 'Time for Walkies', isn't she pretty. I just love her hat...I want one :)
 


To make my card I used a 6" x 6" scallop card blank and matted it with embossed patterned paper. I printed my image directly onto my colouring cardstock and coloured it with Copic Markers. The frame was die cut from blue and pink card using several square dies and layered up on the card base, and the coloured topper was inserted inside. To finish off I added white dots to her scarf and a few glittery die cut snowflakes and pearls.
You can the find the 'Time For Walkies' digital stamp and more, here --

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2260

For full details of everything I did and I used in my wintery card, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Big Hugs
 
x Janine x
 

No comments: