Made with Love

 

Happy Sunday! Hope you are all having a fabulous week-end! This is Jeanette and I am here to share my latest card with you.

DSC_9468 copy

This image is from our Furry Friends Digital release and is called:

Made with Love

DSC_9470 copy

I colored the image with copic markers and then added in the background with a prismacolor pencil and Gamsol. To add a little bling to the card, I added stickles to the icing and to the ground.

This image can be found –>HERE and there are lots of fabulous images both digital and rubber available at the store:

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/

Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge with a fun theme of Anything Goes challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Amandah said...

Wow!
If I hadn't continued reading, I would have thought the image was ready coloured.
Your colouring techniques are SO good!