Princess

Happy Sunday! Jeanette here to share a new card with you. This time around I have used the digital image Princess to make my card.

DSC_9377

I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I created my background with distress inks added a few sequins for some interest.

DSC_9382

I went over the top layer of her dress with a clear Wink of Stella pen. In the photo above you can see the lovely shimmer it gives.

You can find this sweet image and others equally as cute by clicking the logo below:

Be sure to check out the Sugar Bowl challenge with a fun theme of Anything Goes challenge and we would love to see you over at our Sugar Nellie Facebook page!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Jeanette what a pretty card I love the image as she is so cute.
And your design is wonderful.
Have a lovely day.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}