Carnival Balloon

Good morning sugar fans! 
 
It's Janine here with my Wednesday post.

I thought it would be nice over the next month or so to revisit some of the card/projects I've made using some of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps.
 
This tag is one of the very first things I made officially for Sugar Nellie in 2013 and I used a stamp called Carnival Balloon. The stamp is available from Funkykits as both a rubber stamp and as a digital stamp. I just think its sooo pretty :)  I hope you enjoy going down memory lane with me.
 
 

I made the tag myself, using a strip of card and a die to create the fancy top edge. The background was created using distressing inks, stamped flowers and words with a splash of glitter. I printed and coloured this gorgeous girl and her balloons 4 times with Copics and Prisma pencils, and then fussy cut everything out and layered all the sections up. To finish off I added a lacy trim using a punched out border.
 For full details of everything I've used  and did, please check out my blog here.
 Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more sweet inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: