Golden Nectar

Happy Sunday! Jeanette here and I am thrilled to have joined the incredible Sugar Nellie team!

My card today features a digital image from the Sugar Nellies Return to Fairy Glen Release called:

Golden Nectar

DSC_9006 copy

I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out. I had some older flowered paper in my stash and it was a perfect match. Now this little fairy lookes like she is nestled in a bed of flowers!

DSC_9007 copy

I added stickles to the wings for a little glimmer and then some white dots to the inside of the flower with a white Sharpie poster paint pen.

DSC_9004 copy

You can find this adorable image at Funky Kits. Just click on the logo below:

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your week-end!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love how the colors pop.

Amandah said...

Really lovely. First time ever I've seen someone from SugarNellie use fussy cutting.
Nice to see something different.