Abi Ballerina

Good morning everyone!

Janine here to share another card with you today on this bright spring day.

It's been so lovely and sunny here, that I thought I would go all green and pretty and use one of the cute All Dress Up stamps. This little sweetheart is called 'Abi Ballerina' and she's available in grey rubber from the Funkykits online shop. She stamps beautifully and is a dream to colour. I coloured her in with my Copic pens, and then to make her sparkle and shine I added a touch of glitter to her tutu.

 


To make my card I used a 7" x 7" white card base on which I matted and layered green cardstock and some patterned papers. To hide the patterned paper joint, I added a punched out strip of co-ordinating card with some ribbon wrapped across it. My image was stamped and then coloured with Copic pens and die cut it into a circle along with a green mat. After cropping the circle down I added it to my card base along with a bow. To finish off I glittered up her tutu, added a few die cut sequins, a gem and some pearls.

For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration from
our fab Design Team.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them.
 
Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Janine what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours and the design is wonderful. xx

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}