Live Love Laugh


Hi Everyone :)

I'm Faye, and I am delighted to be posting on the Sugar Nellie Blog! One of the very first stamps I bought came from Funky Kits, so it's safe to say, I have been a fan for a long time. But, you don't want to hear that, you want to see more of that sweet little lady up there, don't you?!


This beautiful image is called Live Laugh Love, and boy, was she a dream to colour. As she's a Digi, I took the liberty of flipping her around, I tend to colour my light source from the top left, and although I will do it top right, I have a habit of forgetting half way through! ;)


Anyway, enough of my chatter. If you would like any information on the colours I have used, you can find them on my Blog. Otherwise, have a wonderful day.

Faye x

1 comment:

sandra said...

Love is the most powerful thing in this world.We need love to appreciate things, to feel and to know what is right and wrong.Without love we are nothing, we are useless, full of anger and disappoints. Visit my site for more information.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net