Welcome our guest Debs


My names Deb's and i'm a craftoholic...lol...I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and have 2 children aged 14 and 11 and 3 furry babies too.

I've always been a little bit crafty and started out with cross stitch which i still like to do, I've also played around with decoupage but since joining blog land in 2009 and buying my first sugar Nellie stamps…I've travelled a very creative journey with alcohol markers. I mostly colour with Copic's now but still like to give my faithful promarkers an airing from time to time. I wouldn't say i have a specific style just that I love to colour.


For my first card I have used one of the new floral ladies which will be available soon from Funky Kits.





For this card I have used "Heavenly Angel"...isn't she gorgeous??




I have used "Peace Angel" for my last card


Thanks so much.