Poinsettia Girl


Hi Lovely Sugar Fans...

Christine here today... and yes... another Christmas card!!  I have made an easel card and used the lovely Leanne Ellis's Poinsettia Girl.... isn't she just gorgeous and SO easy to colour!  This stamp is available HERE at Funky Kits - along with lots of other gorgeous Christmas stamps and digis...   



I used some LOTV papers to match the colours I'd chosen to use...  I wanted a real forest/mint green so used both Copics and Promarkers to colour the image...  and shaded with my Cool Greys and my Blender pen.  



I'd love you to pop over to my blog HERE if you want more details...  

Now.... there's going to be some excitement in Sugar Land this weekend... as we're teaming up with Kit and Clowder to celebrate their 4000 followers!  Some Sugar will be on offer... so make sure you drop by!!


There'll be another SN inspirational post here tomorrow so don't forget to pop by!

Big hugs
Christine x



3 comments:

Sue said...

Totally stunning! I LOVE the image and such gorgeous soft colours.
Sue xx

Scrappelise said...

I love this stamp and what a great idea to make a winter/x-mas card using it! You made it so beautiful with those soft , wonderful colors!

Amandah said...

This is so sweet. I really love those snowflake embellishments.