Enjoy Your Trip....

Good Morning! Hope your all having a lovely long weekend. The sun is out here in Scotland this morning which is lovely after a really wet and damp day yesterday!

Today i have used one of the new Scrapberry Stamps called "Enjoy Your Trip!" which you can buy from the Funky Kits Store! There are 9 of these stamps in total and each one of them are gorgeous!


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos to colour my stamp.
The papers are First Editon Bella Rose
The butterfly is Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly Die 
I added some matching flowers, lace, some pink ribbon, a little bow with a button, some pearls and glamour dust to finish off my card..


Please feel free to drop by my blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and tomorrow Fi will be here with another of her stunning creations!
See you soon,

Hugs
Lynne xxxx

No comments: