Adorable Sophia...

Morning all....

Vicky here today to share with you my wee card using Vintage Adorable Sophia..


The pretty papers I have used are from LOTV...


To colour her I have used my Copics, Chalks & Spectrum Noir Pencils...


and the layout and flower was created using my MFT Blueprint dies and added 
some Doodlebug Sprinkles too...

for more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by...and enjoy the rest of your B/H in the UK...

biggest of crafty hugs,

Vicky xx

P.s....and don't forget there is still 20% off all stamps and Digi's till the end of the month @ Funky Kits

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

You know I just can't say enough about your beautiful cards. Love this to bits! x Edna x

Anne said...

Cute as a button Vicky. She's coloured beautifully too
Anne x