Bad Hare Day ----

Hello and good morning everybody.
 
Here I am again with my card using the super cute Sugar Nellie ‘Bad Hare Day’ stamp available from Funkykits.  I did originally plan to create an altered wooden shape to showcase her with bits of paper, stamped images, flowers, gems….etc, but I had a few painting issues. Basically I had paint everywhere but on the shape, I obviously have the relationship with paint as I do with glue. Lets just say I had a nightmare!!  I‘ve now realised up-cycling objects might need a little more practice and a lot more play time ---- and possibly better paints.  J  Ah well, I might try it out again for my next project. 
 
Anyhoo, back to this week and after a doing a crafty detour I decided to create an Easter card. I like to use different mediums, so this week I decided to use my Prisma Pencils to colour my image with.
 
The background scene was made using cut out pieces from my 12 x 12 paper pad, some stickers from the pad and a few dies.
Check out my blog here for full details of all the things I used on my card. I hope you like it and have a lovely Easter --- but watch out and don’t eat too many Easter eggs.
Bigs hugs
x Janine x

No comments: