Challenge 111

Join us for a new challenge over on the 

http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Can you guess what it is yet?
 The challenge will be up soon but if you guess correctly, you can get a head start.

Please join in our challenges, it's a case of use it or loose it, it's been running for five years, lets not let card making become a spectator sport.
 We all spend too much thinking about it, surfing pinterest, blog hoppin, time to get those pens out and use up that paper stash, go on, you know you want too!

Karen

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh lovely sneak peeks. I am sad to see the number of entrants going down, only 20 last time. I enter every time and so does Shirley Chalmers I know. I love my Sugar and love playing along x

Jane said...

I can guess and they are just gorgeous! x