Saturday Shenanigans - Candy Winners!



Happy Saturday Everyone!

Well, it seems like you all love our beautiful 'Return to Winter Wonderland' fairies, just as much as we do!

And, I get to do the 'candy' honours, such fun!

Our lucky winners are....



Jane 



Please email me putting 'Candy Winner' in the subject line

 and I will dispatch you a sweet digi candy!


Now, for those who were not lucky enough to win this time round

 we have plenty of other candy to be won on our 

Facebook Group and in The Sugar Bowl

perhaps we'll see some more of your gorgeous fairy creations there?


Enjoy your weekend!


Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x




4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to the lucky winners x

Jane said...

Oh wow...I am one of your lucky winners. This has made my weekend, I shall email you now. Thanks so much, hugs xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Wow!!!! Thrilled to see I'm a lucky candy winner - thank you sooooo much! :o)
Off to email you now Gayle - thanks to the DT for showcasing such a lovely set of stamps!
Helen x

Gail said...

Thank you! I'm a candy winner too, can't wait to see my sweet treat xxx