Holiday Greetings

Hello sweet friends.  Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the gorgeous images from our Winter Wonders collection.
 
 
 
 
This precious little cutie is Princess and you can find her over in the Funky Kits shop.  She's one of my favorite images from the Winter Wonders collection ... but I guess I say that about all of them, don't I?  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then added some Glamour Dust to her crown, flower, and shoes.  I've simply added a bow and some pearls to finish off my clean and simple card.  Since this card will have to go in the mail I tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum and with such a lovely image, it should be the focal point of the card, right?
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you have a wonderful day and are able to find some time to get your fingers inky :)
 
Hugs, Anita
 

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is so pretty and what a gorgeous card

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x