Saturday Shenanigans

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I have been burning the candle at both ends, as a very good friend was in Edinburgh for the festival this past week.

So we took the opportunity to have a catch up and see some other friends, whilst he was here. 

(and keep some hostelry owners in profits for the year)

We are also busy beavering down the 'Sugar Mines' with Christmas still in full flow, so I though I might share some of my favourite Winter stamps with you all to perhaps whet your appetite for next weekends launch and perhaps you'll see some that you've missed too!




DIGI- Squirrel Delivery Service



Oh, how I love these little beauties, and I'm excited for you to meet the new additions to the family. 

However, if you just can't wait for next week and would like to get cracking this weekend on your holiday creations, there are lots available for (almost) immediate delivery in our digi shop.

Please feel free to take the opportunity to share your creations with us in the challenge both on Facebook and in The Sugar Bowl. 

We'd be delighted to see them.

Enjoy your weekend, and I'll see you back here for our launch.

How Exciting!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

2 comments:

Fanny DG said...

Beautiful cards!! Lovely stamps!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love Christmas cards and can't wait to see the new images x