Artistic Goddess...

Happy Monday, my sweets!! Pat Frank here...and I have a new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! But first, I have to ask...did you get a chance to "Blog Hop" with us this past Saturday? I think you'll agree that the new "Return to Fairy Glen" stamps are utterly delicious!! I am soooooo looking forward to the arrival of my package! (The poor little postman will be seriously "stalked" until they arrive! hehe!)

Okey dokey...on to my newest Sugar Nellie creation! This card is for a very good friend of mine who is an amazingly talented artist!! She has just been accepted into a rather prestigious art program in Pennsylvania! I am just so proud and excited...and a wee bit jealous of her!  So I decided I'd make a "Congrats" card for her! Well...what'cha think?


I've always loved this fun Sugar Nellie "Simply Sassy" stamp!! In fact, she was my very first Simply Sassy stamp!! Those glasses on the edge of her nose...and that hair!! What's not to love, right? She's called "Artistic Goddess" (appropriately so!) and she's available HERE at Funky Kits.

Once again, I colored this image with Copic Sketch markers...then deepened the shading a bit with colored pencils! Here's another angle...


I hope you've enjoyed my latest Sugar Nellie project!! And I hope it makes my friend smile all over her face! If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a few more pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Have a beautiful weeks!! Hugs...until next time.

2 comments:

Candy said...

A perfect card for your talented friend, Pat! She'll love it.
Big Hugs, Candy

Christine L said...

It's super gorgeous Pat.... fabulous colouring and design... and I'm sure she'll love it!

Hugs
Christine x