Saturday Shenanigans

Happy Saturday Everyone!

These posts, of mine, on a Saturday morning…are like a little ramble through my brain…
(always, quite, a strange place to be)

Whatever takes my fancy I share with you, so we have a little of this and a little of that…

This week, I thought you should share in my love of Leanne Ellis!

We Stock...

Leanne’s designs are so cool and contemporary, and I just ADORE them.

I am, also, fortunate enough to have several pieces of jewellery made by the lady herself…she’s FAR TOO talented, as far as I’m concerned
 (that’ll be the jealousy talking)

Our fabulous design team are also, FAR TOO talented but, I thought you should see some of their delicious cards made using Leanne’s super sweet stamps!

Vicky has used Wild Rose to great effect, I am soooooo ‘in love’ with kraft card at the moment!
 
 
Jane has used Dreamer here, and don’t you just love the sentiment? 
 
If Only, this elegant card by Pat would land on my doormat, I’d be as please as punch!
 
 
But Leanne also designed a range of stamps for us, featuring a cute little lady who goes by the name of Annie
 
One of these is called Fleur and she is the star of this card from Vicky 
 
 
Elaine gave us just what we need on a Saturday morning. a nice Cup Of Tea

 
Anita has been Talking To The Birds. whilst making this little beauty, oh how the blossom and the birds in the trees make me think of Spring.


I really hope that seeing these beautiful projects, has gotten your creative juices flowing…

If so, please feel free to show us your creations, either, on our Facebook page and in The Sugar Bowl….there are fabulous prizes to be won!

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x
























4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful cards ladies
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Juls said...

I am a huge Leanne Ellis Fan 2, fabulous cards done by all the design team ... Would so love to see more of Leanne's designs in rubber!! Hugs Juls xxx

cuilliesocks said...

All of these are just fabulous, love the images, kate x

Pat said...

Gorgeous creations!! I love Leanne's artwork too!! (Look for another coming on Monday!!) Sadly, m'darlin'...I can't send you this card...it already has a home with my little sister who loves Leanne Ellis as much as I do! But...you just never know when one may land on your doorstep!! Hugs! Pat Frank