Hippie Chick

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have chosen one of my all time favourite Sugar Nellie stamps for my card this week. This gorgeous Simply Sassy stamp is called Hippie Chick and is available here from Funky Kits.


I coloured my image with Promarkers to match these gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye from the Collectable Memorable pad and then cut her out leaving a small border. I created a simple layout and added stitching around the edges of each layer and a stamped sentiment on a die cut banner shape.


I added a bow tied from a pretty cream and pink ribbon and topped it with a wooden button and added lots of flowers from my stash. I finished with some pretty pink stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

slbela59 said...

I love your card! I would love to know which colors you used, maybe you could post that next time? thanks for sharing!