Knitted with love

First of all, I`m not crazy, I know it is summer:) But still I have a Christmas card to show you today. I have two good reasons to make Christmas cards now. I know that the time between summer and Christmas flies waaaay too fast, and I just love Sugar Nellies Christmas stamps!

I have made a chocolate card, and the sweet Sugar Nellie image I have used is called Knitted with love, and you can find it over at Funky Kits.



I have coloreded the image with my Distress Markers, I looove those markers! All the papers are from Maja Design.


Isn`t this just the sweetest image?



Here is the empty inside…


…and not so empty:)

I know a lot of you make Christmas cards trough the whole year, and the rest of you probably wish you did:) I hope my card will inspire all of you.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs from Marianne:)

4 comments:

Irene said...

Very wise to start this early and avoid the December stress and this lovely sweet treat is a huge inspiration!!!!!!!!!

Irene

Judith said...

Awesome :D

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is one of my fave stamps and this is beautiful. Lve the colours and I lve to make Christmas cards all year.

Arabella said...

Marianne this is so cute! I love the idea of a chocolate card and this one is gorgeous!

Arabella