Sugar and Spice...and everything nice!


Happy Monday, Sugar lovers! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie card! This one is an extra special card! It's for my youngest son and his wife and two little girls...they're adopting a baby girl! Their new little princessa is due to arrive around the first week in June...and let me tell ya, I am one excited (and worried, of course) gramma! Sugar & spice & everything nice...THAT'S what little girls are made of! And that's what this little card is made of too...at least I think it is!


Now, I have to thank my DT sister, Maria Therese, who just posted a stunning card on Saturday using this image as a little boy! Thanks Maria Therese...for your gorgeous inspiration! This precious Sugar Nellie image is called "Bambino,"(well, technically, I should call mine "Bambina," since she's a little girl on my particular card!) and she's one of the "Simply Adorable" digital stamps available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's an extreme close-up of this incredible image...which was pure joy to color!


This cutie was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils...and the DPs are from my stash (sorry, I have no idea who makes them...but I love the pastel shades!). If you'd like more info on this card as well as a peek at a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE...and say "hi"!

And...that's it for me. Have a great week! Until next time...Mwahhhh!
Pat

7 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! gorgeous and cute!

Teresa said...

This is a really beautiful card.
Teresa xx

Shazza said...

beautiful!!

Erika said...

Oh Pat this little cutie is one of my favourites and you've coloured her beautifully.
Hugs Erika.

Mau xx said...

Wow! love this Pat, the paper is gorgeous and you have coloured this little cherub to perfection. xxx
Wonderful news too Gramma xxx
Hugs Mau XX

Vicky said...

So beautiful Pat...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx