A little baby ♥

Maria here with some Adorable inspiration.
Those of you who are following The Sugar Bowl know it's not long since I used this sweetie last. 
But I have a few friends who just got babies and I do love coloring up this cutie and that you can make the baby either boy or girl. 
This is one from Sugar Nellie's digi collection and the image is called Bambino 
He is colored with copic and the paper is beautiful Pion that goes so well with the soft colors I wanted on a baby card. And last week I found a box full of treasures in the basement. My husband's old stamp collection. And yes I asked him permission to use them on my cards ;) Gives a little vintage look.

Hope your having a wonderful weekend.
We will be eating cupcakes and enjoying ourself. It's my "baby's" 3 year birthday today and all she wished for was a Cupcake. So I made lots of them for her party Sunday ♥
(But she's also getting a pink tricycle)

Hugs Maria 

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hej Maria Therese!
Åh, det här är så vackert! Vilken underbar liten bebis som du målat :) Underbart!

Kram!