Celebrate ... with Cake!

Happy Wednesday sweet friends and thank you for stopping by today.

It's Anita here today sharing a new project with the adorable image ...




I adore the Fairy Glen fairies and this little sweetie is one of my favorites.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils and I added lots of Glamour Dust to her wings, antennae, and the cake decorations.  I always feel these gorgeous fairies need lots of sparkle, right?  I added some Glamour Dust around the sentiment and to the little stars.  My papers are Gossamer by Memory Box and I love the colors in these pretty papers.  I added some sheer ribbon and a little flower to finish my card.


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for some more gorgeous inspiration.  You can find this little cutie and all her sweet fairy friends over at Funky Kits.

Have a wonderful day.  Hugs, Anita


4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a stunning card...fabulous image coloured perfect hugs sassyx

Vicky said...

Simply adorable hun...and loving the colours too..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card! Xxx

joolsedesigns said...

The cards on this blog are beautiful I just love visiting this blog
Joolse