A sweet little note...

Good Morning Sweet Sugar Addicts! Jane here today with a little card I made with the very sweet 'Sent with love' Gorgeous girl stamp which is available here from Funky kits. I coloured her in with my Promarkers to match these very pretty ' Fine and Sunny' Kaisercraft papers. I layered the papers onto pink card and sewed around the edges before adding them to kraft card.


I wrapped ribbon around my base layer before adding it to the card and then added the circle topper on top with foam pads. I added a die cut sentiment topped with a little heart button before adding my image which I had cut out on top.

Here is a close up of my coloured image. I love her sweet little dress and boots and she is so lovely to colour in. I added a cluster of flowers from my stash as a finishing touch and a couple of little gems.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a beautiful card! I love the way you've coloured her, just fab.
Laura xx

Anonymous said...

A great deal of folks will buy one particular bit of down [url=http://www.thenorthfaceforcheap.org]north face jackets for women[/url] for that chilly winter as a result of its very good outcomes on steering clear of the harshest weather and staying hot and comfy. It is really well-known that it may insulate and keep stable physique [url=http://www.thenorthfaceforcheap.org]cheap north face jackets[/url] . Several the jackets are rated in keeping with their means of retaining hot at a unique temperature degree.