Winking Student...


Ooh can you even imagine that it is already februari !! My gosh, time flies!!
My turn again to show you something, and yesss I am too a big fan of the Simply Sassy's... this is Winking Student

and I've made a book corner of it... Nature colors and not much extra on it... I've colored her with copics, and it wasn't easy to color here in only brown colors...
I've tried to make a little tutorial of it so you can try and make a book corner yourself...


Take a piece of cardstock 14 cm x 14 cm.
Fold it at 7 cm as on the picture above. Punch a border at the bottom.


Cut a piece of design paper and glue this as on the picture below.


This is the back side... turn it over and scrap the front as you like it!
I've tried to explain it in my best english and hopefully you understand it!

Thanks for stopping by and
I wish you a lovely weekend, It is very cold here in the netherlands and the are expecting snow!!

Hugs Tiets xx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

thanks love the bookmark and tut is very clear

Kizzy said...

Thank you for the tutorial, it's very clear.
Love the details on the book corner.
Have wonderful day and weekend!
Hugs Kizzy

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Thanks for a great idea for a bookmark. I'll have to have a go at this! Helen x

regency jean said...

Love the idea, thankyou, & I understand easily.

regency jean said...

Easy to understand, nice idea ..thankyou.