Sherbet Pip!

It is friday again, and this time my (Tiets) turn to post something. It is difficult to keep up now my back is hurting(read about it on my blog) but I managed to make something.
The box I've made last year for a demo with the MC Gill flower punches for the scrap store here, and I found it back in my closet and thought it would be nicer if there was some cutie on it...and the pip's are still one of my favorites so I colored Candy Pip with prisma pencils and put her between the flowers...A ticket with Happy day, so when there is a birthday coming up, I'm ready!!


It is almost weekend, so I wish you all lots of stamping fun!

Hugs Tiets xx

5 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Stunning project. Such a sweet image and love all the detail.
Diane xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful, Jane x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning, such prety colours and Pip looks os cute with those flowers. Hope your back is better soon hun.

Shazza said...

just beautiful, get well soon x

Daniele said...

such a delightful project
hugs