Sugar Nellie Showcase ~ Part One

Good Morning Sugar Addicts!

This is my last Sunday post of the year..I think.
Next Sunday will be Christmas Day and Karen has someone special she wants you to meet.
I don't know who it is either, so I'm looking forward to finding out too!

From a personal point of view, as a stamper, this year has been the best ever for Sugar Nellie.
From Sassy rubber and the start of the Simply Sassy blog at the beginning of the year, to some new Country Cousins stamps at the end of the year. In between we saw Sherbet Pips, Adorables and Fairy Glen ranges of rubber, to name just a few. My shopping basket has been filled many times..stamps just kept jumping in...all by themselves..that's what I tell my hubby anyway!

For todays showcase I have been looking through the blog over this year and picking out some of my favourite cards and stamps.


January saw this very sophisticated card from Judy using the Leanne Ellis image In A While


For February I picked this stunner from Kathrin, I do have such a soft spot for Sassy's and Tammy is so sweet!


March brings Erikas beautiful baby card made with the digital image Bambino.


For April I chose one of Ali's fabulous WoW cards made with the Manga stamp Dress Up Games.


May brought this gorgeous card from Tiets with the Sassy stamp Butterflies and Pigtails (and my favourite papers of the year too).


Pat's awesome creation for June was made with another favourite Sassy stamp Winking Student.

I planned to show a full 12 cards here today, but then I realised just how long the post was going to be!!
So I will be back during the week to show you my final 6 of the year.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Lovely picks Elaine - really showing the variety of Sugar Nellie. It has been an amazing year & my first full one actually in blogland. It will be interesting to see who that new person is - you're doing well in keeping up the suspense. Thank you for all the glorious Sundays & Thursdays you've given here midst your very busy schedule. Hope that rib is healing.
Much love & Christmas Greetings to everyone at Sugar Nellie. GOD JUL!
Paula (PEP)

sue said...

hi elaine
stunning collection of cards each one is gorgous. sue xx

coops said...

wow fantastic selection of cards.i really love the leanne ellis one.the colour scheme and design really pops off the page, love it ;D

xx coops xx

Shazza said...

fabulous cards Elaine
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Thank you for show casing my card Elaine...all the other creations are fabulous! All so very different and full of wonderful inspiration!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

Ali x

ribenaruby said...

Super dt selection! Ruby x