Miss Claus!

Time flies when you are busy, and it's is friday again!
I am so into christmas cards lately , and this manga girl is one of my favorites!! Miss Claus
is busy buying presents!! Maybe tomorrow for some new Sassy's??
If you are into making christmas cards...you can buy lots of christmas stamps at Funkykits!

All the details you can find om my blog.
When this is posted, I'm off to Astrid ..we are going to her mobile home, where we are doing some scrapping, talking, laughing and drinking wine!



Have a great weekend and enjoy!

Hugs Tiets xx

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

She's quite a delight - Christmas is creeping this direction! Love those colours & the dimension on her outfit too. Hope you have a lovely time with Astrid.
Paula (PEP)

Pat said...

Hey Tiets...gorgeous card, darlin'!! I'll be working on Christmas cards when I get back home...oh, maybe some Thanksgiving cards too!! So many fab stamps and sooooo little time! Can't wait to see the new Simply Sassy stamps that debut tomorrow!! You and Astrid have fun on your little excursion!! Hugs. Pat Frank

marion said...

What a stunning card Tiets ! Love the cute image and the beautiful details ! This is a feast for my eyes. Hugs, Marion

creacora said...

Een super leuk kaartje Tiets !!

Groetjes Cora