Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts.
It's the lovely day of the week when I get the pleasure of showcasing the talents of a crafter with an addiction to all things Sugary, and the lovely lady in today's spotlight is Cass.
A little background information first:

Hi my name is Cass. I live in Glasgow with my hubby of 19 years and 7 year old son Louis who has special needs. We also have a hamster called Cookie and a guinea pig called Candy.
I've always loved crafting of some sort but really got into it about 5 years ago in a big way.It was mainly scrapbooking and that progressed to cardmaking. I also love to bake and make cupcakes which I went on a course to learn all the lovely ways to decorate them. I've also been lucky enough to teach scrapbooking classes and hold crops in my local Craft store and also get the chance to demo Copic markers which are my favourite colouring medium. I'm no expert but just a very enthusiastic amateur. Needless to say I've got a huge collection of them and still growing.
I don't have a craft room as yet,but will be getting a log cabin which will be my new crafty space.To say I'm a little excited is an understatement as all my craft stash is slowly creeping everywhere in the house.
I've been a huge Sugar Nellie fan since they started and wouldn't like to say how many I've got. I remember stalking the Sugar Nellie stand when they were at the SECC for the first time. Poor Karen was still trying to get organised and I'm lurking waiting to get my hands on the lovely new rubber. I've also been lucky to visit the House of Sugar on 3 occasions when I've been on holiday. All I'll say is make sure you take plenty money...lol.
I'm so honoured to be showcased on the Sugar Nellie blog as I've been an addict for so long,and can only thank Elaine so much for allowing me the chance.


And this is the gorgeous card that Cass sent for me to show you, made using the Sassy image Butterflies and Pigtails, all in pretty shades of pink, lilac and purple.


This is a really stunning card, using the image Hippie Chick, I love Cass's choice of colours and her fabulous colouring. The flowers frame the image beautifully.


This card uses the stamp Manga Princess and my favourite pad of papers, Ella Blue.


Fabulous bright colours on this card using the Sassy image Party Frills, love those red shoes, every little girls dream is to have a pair of ruby slippers!


And finally a Christmas card using the Country Cousins image Angel Wishes. This is a much older card off Cass's blog but I love it and wanted to show this one too. The colours are perfect for a cool, crisp Christmas card.
Cass's cards are all wonderful and her colouring with Copics is perfect. Now I'm pretty sure that Cass visited the HOS yesterday so I hope to see more Sugar Nellies on her blog very soon. I wonder which images she bought...any new Sassys fell into your basket Cass??

Many thanks Cass for letting me showcase your gorgeous cards here today, and I shall be watching your blog to see what you make with your new purchases. Please stop by her blog and leave some inky love with a comment.
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

12 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Wow Cass, amazing cards hun and coloured beautifully. I can't wait to see some pics of your craft cabin when its all put together. hugs Donna x

Catherine said...

Amazing cards

Janette said...

Another fab showcase Elaine, congrats Cass, your cards are all so beautiful.xx

Kath Stewart said...

how fabulous to see my lovely buddy Cass on here...her cards are just gorgeous and she is the sweetest lady...hope she is having a nice old spend at HOS during her holidays....hugs kath xxx

Fiona said...

stunning cards Cass...well done on your spotlight.

Fi
x

sue said...

gorgous cards,all of them coloured to perfection.sue xx

Kim. said...

Wow these are simply gorgeous. The colouring is beautiful as are the colour themes used.
Kim xXx

Creations by Shirl said...

a remarkable set of cards... luv all the different images... very stunning!

lis-m said...

wow Cass.. gorjuss cards honey.. stunning.... every one of them. Congrats on being showcased!
hugs xx

Shazza said...

I love Cass's work, great spotlight choice Elaine x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous cards as always Cass. Well done on the spotlight. Well deserved!! Xxx