Sassy Saturday



No peeks today but I needed to show off these beautiful cards done by the Simply Sassy DT.
With six new images each month, Sassy lovers are eagerly waiting this months set which has Christmas stamps in it.
I know its only June but fans asked so we delivered the Christmas stamps early.
 Always check out the SIMPLY SASSY BLOG as the girls work real hard to bring you creations and tutorials, comments are much appreciated.

************
Much colder to day and as its not a school day and I don't have to go to work, I might just stick the heating on and venture up to my craft space. I have a few emails to send out this weekend to the girls helping out with the CARNIVAL OF COLOUR :)
Its also my anniversary on the 1st and DH asked if I wanted to go away for the weekend, OH NO its a launch weekend and the thought of being off somewhere without Internet, just cant do it!

have a great weekend, take care

Karen

5 comments:

Janette said...

Botrh cards are fabulous, gorgeous images....xx

Mau xx said...

Stunning both of them, Love the first image in particular. Yes cold here too keeps raining on and off and cold and dull.. craft time for me too :))
Hugs Mau xx

Elly P said...

Gorgeous images, beautiful cards.
hugs
Elly P
x x

Paula (PEP) said...

I thought these were stunning when I first saw them & love visiting the Sassy blog. Brilliant to get the Christmas images started too. Wall to wall rain here in Brecon today (Sunday) & yesterday, Saturday was pretty miserable too. June???? I've got layers & a vest on!
You made me laugh over the anniversary.
Paula (PEP)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!!!