Sweet Greetings




Just a quick hello and a few sweet ramblings for the holidays.


Do you like the Gingerbread houses, one is paper and the other is tasty :) frosting yummy


The small children in our house have been given a kit to build, I think its Tesco's but it will keep for Christmas Eve and there are going to be needing something to calm them down by then.


All my family are now safe at home, as I hope yours are too, the older girls have returned from uni/college and a full house is a manic house. My own Christmas fairy visited yesterday and set and decorated my table ready for dinner on Friday, along with a yummy box of Tablet ( sweet Scottish toffee), which I have had to hide from the children.


The snow is melting we had two days of the white stuff. A hello to Dorothy in Canada, where it is colder than the north pole in places, wrap up warm my Canadian friends and enjoy it while it lasts.


For our Dutch friends we have an extra sweet surprise for you in the New Year, not long now and we will show off our new range and some of you already guessed, yes its digi.

We are keen to see how many digi users there are out there and have no intention of stopping rubber, its just over and above what we already do, moving with the times.
All digi designs will be new and available instantly, I think that is the pull of digi, we have so many international customers who have to wait sometimes weeks for a packet that we are hoping they like an instant sugar fix. More news on that later.

It's Christmas week, are you ready? It comes every year but ever year I no where near ready. I am sure that whatever has been done is more than enough, is there such a thing as the perfect Christmas?

Karen

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! The paper one looks equally as tasty as the sweet one. Gorgeous.

Brandi said...

Digi's would be so awesome!!! I love getting the stamps instantly! :)

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh WOw that is amazingly good news about the digi's :) I soooo love working with digi's and as I am very impatience this is immediate satisfaction :)(is that the right word :) LOL
Happy hollidays :)
hugs Ria

SemSee said...

Those gingerbread houses are gorgeous! And digi stamps - well, yes please! Us Brits are just as impatient, even though we only have to wait a day or 2 for our sugar fix! Anyway, just wanted to pop on here and wish you and all the sugababes a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hugs, Sem x

susan said...

Digis! That is great news! I can't wait to see them!
Merry Christmas, everybody!

Peggy said...

OMG!!! I love digi's!! I can't wait!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Gorgeous projects! I know the kids will have fun. Glad everyone is home safe and sound for Christmas -- and yes, I agree, we do set our expectations so high that nothing ever seems perfect. In retrospect though, they all are with glitches and all.

I'm excited to hear about your digis coming soon. I will always love rubber but the instant gratification is a huge draw!

Wiccababe said...

cute hoosies Karen
can't wait to see the digi's - they are so handy when you get very little notice to make a card and you don't have just the right stamp at hand.
have a super xmas and new year
Debz
x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Karen, I am glad that everyone is now at your house and safe. Enjoy you holiday.
hugs, Janiel

Kim. said...

Love the tasty option of gingerbread house. My four children made one these in kit form the xmas we spent in Florida 2002, it was before we started having them here and oh the fun they had, forget disney lets just build edible houses lol.
Can't wait for the new digi images, I have to say what attracts me to digi is getting it there and then yet I only wait a day to receive your rubber stamps.
Have a wonderful Christmas your house sounds just like mine all four children home for the holidays.
Kim xXx

Jenn Borjeson said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE digi's, they are my new addiction. I will always love da rubbah, but digis certainly are nice for instant gratification and altering. :)

Kat said...

They both look yummy! Looking forward to seeing new stamps and digi sounds good to me.
Hope you and yours have a lovely time at Christmas.

Kat x

Cazzy said...

I have a kit for my big children to build!

Happy Christmas all.

Cazzy x

Victoria said...

Merry christmas to all at the House of Sugar! Have a wonderful time with your families!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Kristin said...

Will be fun seeing the digis! :)

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays!

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

I just came across your site from Splitcoast, and am totally in love with your stamps. I just read the post about the posibility of digi stamps. this would be awesome!! Can't wait to see what you guys come out with.

Maria Therese said...

merry christmas to you in scotland from me in norway :)

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

brilliant news about the digis look forward to seeing your designs and buying them lol Have a fabulous christmas ju x

shulsart said...

What a wonderful idea, I love digi stamps and can't wait to see your new release. Happy Holidays

Marion said...

Lovely creations both of them. Great news on the digi's. Hope you are having a wonderful christmas and have a healthy, happy new year.
Marion