Winter Wonderland

The weather here in Scotland has turned frosty and it's a nice change from rain, we get so much of that I feel like I have webbed feet sometimes :)

Carole has made this stunning card with Winter Wishes, I just love colours, so well put together.

I am off to see what you have been making with the new stamps, I am sure there are many of you inking these up already and its great to see what you all do with them.

If you have used one of the resent released stamps, comment with a link as I would love to see your work.
For the girls who all won the Cupcake challenge over on SCS, you candy will be sent out this week.

International customer need to think that if they require sweet stamps for Christmas that there are not too many weeks left to order if you want to make sure that they reach you on time.

Customers in Netherlands can find lots of new stamps in store from Carla at Simpel Scrappen.

keep warm and stay safe

Karen

14 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This card is a beauty and Carole's colouring is stunning.
Clare x

creacora said...

love that stamp the card is very beautiful !!

Anita said...

Yes I'm going to KreaDoe in Utrecht tomorrow and will pay a visit to Carla to buy some of the new sugars.
Great cards by the way.

xx Anita

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning card by Carole! Love this stamp-she's adorable with her winter brolly! We're getting quite nice wintery weather here too! I do love crisp mornings:) I am LOVING my fabulous collection of stamps in my dt package-all the illustrators have out done themselves me thinks with their new collections! Love Rowena

Unknown said...

Just to let you know the stamps are amazing and the one you have showcased is on http://christinesplace-christine.blogspot.com/2009/10/mojo-monday-110.html
I entered it on the mojo monday blog, but now I have found your blog I will be entering it there.
Christine x

Victoria said...

I have uploaded a card I have made with the new DD Peace Angel. I have a few more cards to show over the next few days that I have made with the LE and mary hall designs! Love the new collections!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Donalda said...

Oh Carole's card is just gorgeous and you are so right dear those colors are so yummy.

Oh we have beautiful weather here right now nice breeze blowing with a temp of 71. Sure is a change from being so cold last week.
Hugs dear

RosesMarijke said...

How gorgeous is this card!!

Beautiful!!

Cards By MI said...

Thanks for the wonderful winterstamps. I love them all even if just had the time to use two of them so far.
One of the cards

Anita said...

Oh this is such a beautiful stamp. I bought it yesterday from Carla from Simpel Scrappen at the KreaDoe.
I can use it now

xx Anita

Cazzy said...

I have just put in an order for some new rubber and the one on this gorgeous card which I have loved for a long time.

Cazzy x

Kim. said...

Such a beautiful card, I have these new stamps and if you wanted to pop over to my blog you will see many cards made over the last month or so with them.
Kim xXx
http://kimscardcorner.blogspot.com/

Wiccababe said...

http://wiccababe.blogspot.com/2009/11/no-papers.html

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, love this image and the colours used look gorgoeus. Love the layout out of the design too well done Carole.
If you would like to see a few cards I have made with the new christmas stamps look here
Lyndsey xx