Tuesday peek

Number six in the Sugar and Spice collection, this will most likely be our last release before the New Year. 2010 feels a long way away but like everything else it will sneak up on us all. This pretty maid is called ISLA, ain't she cute?

It's real cold here in Scotland and we are almost Twilighted out, having watched it twice in 24 hrs and still at least once more this week with the girls, I think that I have had my New Moon fix :)
Loved the special effects but poor Edward was tortured to the point on combustion over a simple kiss! Loved the wolfs ;)
Karen

4 comments:

Emily said...

She looks lovely, looking forward to the release!

Wiccababe said...

another beauty Karen
Debz
xx

Kim. said...

Another beauty I really am loving all of these.
Kim xXx

Candy said...

I am absolutely in love with your whole Sugar in Spice Collection.
Hope I can buy them soon :o)
Hugs, Candy