Situation Vacant

Situation Vacant

"We also have a vacancy at the House of Sugar, looking for someone who can work in front of a computer somewhere in the world. Do you know your blogger from you word press? Can you use digi kits to design pages? Have you a hour each day free time to update and chat?"

Let me expand on yesterdays words, I need someone to build and launch a new blog with all singing and dancing extras, keep it updated, interesting and fun. No crafting required as our DT do a wonderful job and your collaboration with them will result in endless sweet project samples and events.

I would like this new web guru to take in hand our forum on SCS and any other forum dedicated to Sugar Nellie. It is a job for anyone in the world who has a computer (dah) and the skills needed to achieve these goals.

Interested? email info@sugarnellie.com with your own blog address for reference(and any other you have built)
I will try to answer everyone, its a huge problem for me is the huge number of emails I receive, but I will do my best to reply to everyone.
Subject BLOG QUEEN.
This job equates to the equivalent of one hour a day, flexi time, paid monthly.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wow, what an amazing opportunity, so shame i'm no where near to do something like that. Good luck finding the right person, wich i'm sure you'll do. Looking foward to see the new blog!

Scrapdragon said...

Good luck nellies! I wish I had the time to help you out.

Onwards and upwards to take over the world!