New Stamps

October stamps were weeks late between one thing and another, the factory was backed up with work and some things just have to take there time. But they arrived and we have packed them and sent them over to Funkykits.
6 New stamps from Mary Hall
6 New stamps from Leanne Ellis
and 5 new stamps from Diane Duda....................WOW that's a lot of sweet rubber.

Were are taking bets in the house of sugar as to which ones will be the most popular and sell out quickest, sometimes we get it wrong as its difficult to gauge the popularity of any stamps.

all new releases are here http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=77

The candy man has been busy and all birthday candy has been posted.
DT packs have also been sent and the UK girls should have them by now.
Our international DT girls have to wait a little longer for theirs to arrive but I am sure that we will see some beautiful cards from all our team.

Thank crunchie its Friday, enjoy your day :)

Karen

8 comments:

Jean Peters said...

OMG thank you so much for my candy prize for guessing the name of the candy. It came this morning and it is my day off work so I am going to put all plans on hold and play, play, play. The stamps are stunning and I so didnt expect to get so many stamps (6)- so generous! Now going to have a little look over at Funky Kits:) Thanks so much Sugar Nellie - you are the best xx

Mandy said...

ooohhh exciting! off now to have a peek!

Kim. said...

Off to have a look at all the newness and there is me promising that I would not buy anymore stamps this side of Christmas lol.
Kim xXx

Anjou Krelovich said...

So excited! I just placed my order!

Wiccababe said...

fab new stamps Karen - they were worth the wait
have a relaxing weekend - or try to :)
Debz
xx

Donalda said...

Oh I can't wait to get ahold of these!!!!!! See well worth the wait love them all!!!!!!!!!!!

Andie's Space said...

My Birthday candy arrived yesterday & I am thrilled to bits. I am gobsmacked by your generousity. Thank you so much! Sugar Nellie Rocks!!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Maria said...

Oh my, I have just returned from looking after a very poorly mum in law, to find my candy had arrived! WOW! thanks so much for the stamps, they are all fabulous and couldn't have come at a better time! They really perked me up!
Hugs, Maria xx