Introducing Sarah









I'm a Primary School teacher and have been for about 4 years now, after a 20 year career of working with children as a Teaching Assistant and Nursery Nurse.

I got married 12 years ago to Andy who is fantastic, as he puts up with me and my moods and obsessions. We have two gorgeous children: Emily, who is 10; and Cameron, who is 7. They are both a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way.


I have always been a crafty person and loved creating anything. I knitted my first cardigan when I was 7 and from there designed many outfits for my long suffering dolls and teddies.I was a stay at home mum for a while and found card making through cross stitch.


I have not looked back since. I think my card designing has developed a lot further in the last year because of blog and its crafting community. I was overwhelmed to be asked to join the Sugar Nellie Design Team and have fully enjoyed the work I have done so far. I love being inspired and inspiring others. As a teacher I really do enjoy trying to find new a creative ways to teach children and many time have resorted to stamps and paper craft to help with teaching various ideas and concepts, children are naturally creative and I enjoy being a part of this process.


Thanks for all your support and keep popping by to see whats new on my blog. http://wwwcardoasis.blogspot.com/

Take care and Best wishes to you all

X Hugs Sarah B X
A huge welcome to Sarah and I am amazed how these ladies find the time to put so much detail into their creations, with so much going on in day to day life, children, home, family and work........I am amazed at the quality of cards they all take time to make as part of their DT commitment. Thank you girls, its very much appreciated.
Karen
















4 comments:

Sarah B said...

Thank you for your lovely comments Karen, I'm feel privileged to be apart of your team, Hugs Sarah B X X

Cazzy said...

Hi Sarah, welcome. Love your creations.

Cazzy x

Erika said...

Good luck on the DT Sarah...beautiful work.

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I think she knows I love her work! I first fell in love with Sarah's work from a fabulous tote bag she makes, and she makes just the most fabulous projects:) xxx