Final Autumn Character


I am sorry I did not post a pic of the forth character in the Autumn set, but here is one that Marlene made earlier. This set should be available this weekend or early next week, as soon as the rubber arrives.
The only other new rubber this month will be the charity stamps, three designs in total so not to break the bank :) with 100% of sales going to Its a girl thing fundraiser.
But loads coming in for September, more Manga, Mary Hall and Diane Duda for starters. Halloween and Christmas are coming very soon.
Tale care girls and catch you all soon.

14 comments:

Victoria said...

Ahhh this is so cute! Can't wait to see what other new designs there are on the way! Sooo excited!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Maya said...

What a cutie!

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, wow you have some very talented people showcasing the stamps, lucky for everyone concerned including me lol.
Pinky

Beccy said...

this has to be the best one yet that deer is so sweet.

Beccy x

Maureen said...

What a gorgeous card - TFS! I can't wait to see the new manga images!!

icandy... said...

Very cute!

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This is such a beautiful card, truely stunning, the colours are amazing and these stamps are sooooo gorgeous. Cant wait to see the charity stamps, and the new releases next month xxxx

Wiccababe said...

i think all of those autumn stamps might jump into my basket, they are gorgeous
can't wait to see all the new stuff too - but personally speaking I'm glad its slowed down a bit - gives my credit card a little time to recover lol
have a great day
Debz
xx

Whimsey said...

Oh what an absolutely adorable image!!!

kuya said...

This is so cute! I can't wait for this set. I love autumn and the whole set looks so good. Is it the weekend yet? LOL

Nannieflash said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, love the image carnt wait to see them in the flesh. Beautiful colouring and the details are stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Annie said...

you certainly saved the best for last! I love them all, but this one is my favourite and would make just gorgeous Christmas cards too.
hugs, annie x

Dinx said...

Wow....beautiful card - wish I could colour like that. Practice makes perfect, I suppose. Cant wait to see the rest of the designs.

Sinead

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable