Somebunny loves you


The other non child design from Rachelle, this stamp has so many uses , not just for Easter.
To answer a often asked question, when are these available?
I am waiting for the proof plate to arrive for stamping, just to make sure these stamp a good as they look, and don't they look darling?
www.funkykits.co.uk have all our stock output for the first month and then these will be available via your local stamp store if they have an account with us. Check with funkykits when they are selling these.
There are nine new stamps from Rachelle, Lola and Simon are her characters and there is also a duck and bunny. Thank you Rachelle these are just so cute.

8 comments:

Tiets said...

Are there coming more maggie's and Nellie's stamps also? they are the ones I like so much!

Deb said...

So sweet, thanks for the info, can't wait!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

adorable! one stamp cuter that an other! i already see myself coloring her in!!!

stampingcaz said...

I LOVE them and I hope this paves the way for more non people stamps, I love the people but I am inclined to make non people cards more... Hmmm says me who has tonnes of people!! LOL But I am more inclined to make a non person card for someone else, the ones I am making with the people on lately are mostly just for me!LOL

Lordy, dont I waffle on?

Caz

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are adorable:)x

Nikki said...

Adorable!

Bubbles said...

Wow wow wow, I can't wait to get my hands on some of these! Lola, Quack, the bunny all soooo.... cute!

DebsCraft said...

Such an adorable little bunny stamp ♥

Debs x